Friday 1 May 2009

Just Looking

I want to take the time to look at you properly for once.

It's so easy to fall into a routine. Most of the time I am already in bed by the time you are finished in the bathroom. You slide under the duvet next to me, snuggle up close and lift your head for me to slide an arm under. The closeness of you is sweet and beautiful, and I couldn't live without it, but I adore every square inch of you and every so often I just need to feast my eyes on you.

So I will sit in the old armchair in the bedroom and wait for you to join me. I will ask you to stand there in front of me and to remove your clothing piece by piece. Then when you are naked save, perhaps, for a thin necklace or simple bracelet the more to accentuate your beautiful nakedness, I will ask you to cover yourself up as best you can with your hands and then slowly reveal all of yourself to me.

I will softly ask you to turn around so that I can appreciate all of you. The fullness of your breasts and the band of girlish freckles above them, the curve of your thighs and the dark wispy curls between them, shielding your sweetest treasure from my loving, longing, lustful gaze.

I will ask you to pause a while when you are standing sideways-on. I want to enjoy looking at a hint of pubic hair projecting in front of your thighs, before gazing at the subtle curve of the soft underside of your breasts.

As you turn your back to me I will admire the full roundness of your bum. I will ask you to part your legs and bend over slowly.

And after that I don’t think I will be able to control myself any longer.

2 comments:

Holly Page said...

A very beautiful and subtle note.

Fat Controller said...

Holly: Welcome here, and thank you!